Friday 10 August 2012

Shhhh Secret.....

So, there's a secret I'm keeping.....shhhh.

I'm not telling my family (parents and little brother) about my 12WBT. I want to surprise them! It is so important to me that I'm not only doing it for me, but for them also. I am lucky to have amazing parents and a brother that I am very close to and love absolutely unconditionally.

I haven't seen my family since April this year, and won't be seeing them again until a couple of days before Christmas. I would love to get off that plane in Northern NSW looking like this....



.....or something similar (minus the private jet...will settle for QantasLink HA!) woot freakin' woo!

My relocation to Adelaide has come as a blessing in disguise. 

Also, we are having a combined 50th and 21st for my Dad and brother on NYE, and I also want to look smoking (woo!) for that. Why not, and always an excuse to get myself a beautiful dress to wear (what girl doesn't love shopping for new dresses!). Heck, I'll even splash out and buy myself some more shoes (to add to the ridiculous collection....shoes and I have a very healthy relationship.....more on that some other time).

I was tentative at first about not telling my family, because I know I will need the support. Not to fear though. I have an amazing, beautiful friend who is supporting me through this. Even though we are roughly 1600kms apart, she has already been great. You know who you are, you gorgeous thing! Thankyou x

I'm so excited about going home, let alone going home a lot smaller. I'm going to be a bundle of nerves on that plane, me thinks.

So there it is, the great secret. No telling, okay?

Em xx

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog so far - good luck on your journey! Oh, and as a fellow ranga, I love the image you have used in this post. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much! Always love meeting other rangas too. I thought the picture was perfect, was very stoked and laughed a lot when I found it. Good luck to you too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good on you. great to have a bestie to share with . And we are here too. I'm turning 40 in Jan, so I'll be frocking up too, for a January occasion. Good luck to you, see you on the path to fabulous smokin' hotness.

    ReplyDelete