Friday 10 August 2012

Little Triumphs...

Day 9 of Pre-Season.

9 days of eating no more than 1200 calories (which is surprisingly easy) with lots of fresh, yummy food.

Exercise, I'm really starting to you enjoy again (although if I'm completely honest I skipped a couple of days...naughty). Other than those, I've been sweating and beetroot-facing my butt off. I found muscles in my bum that have a tendency to make me walk like a duck with something up its bum....but that's okay....it means something is working.

And it has. Two days ago, I thought to get myself into the habit of Wednesday Weigh-In, heck, I'll jump on the scales and see if this hoo-haa is doing anything....

1.3kg DOWN!!!!!! (my internal crowd goes WILD...BANANAS!!). 1.3kg in one week.

WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Can't wait until the actual 12weeks begins and we have Mish's workout plans and food plans, and see how awesome the scales and tape measure look then!

I haven't noticed it so much in my clothes yet....sigh....but, I found something sneakily sticking out when I was lying in bed....a hipbone, yup, you read it here first. Hipbone, hipbone, hipbone! There's a small hollow. Who gets excited about a calciferous body part?....me, apparently. Can't wait to see my reaction when I find a collarbone (have had a long standing obsession with collarbones, don't know why)...and there is a peek of a one.

I've also found my early morning happy place......


I'm very lucky to live in the beautiful Adelaide Hills, and with a view like this at sunrise, who wouldn't be happy?

Oh, and one more self-indulgent thing....
I ran for 10 mins non-stop on the tready this morning! Somewhat of a PB (not peanut-butter...)

I hope everyone else is having little breakthroughs too, such a happy (and new) feeling to have.

Em xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done! 1.3kg in a week is a great start!! you go girl!! :)
    I'm the same with collarbones, I don't know what it is but when you can see them they just look amazing on anyone! We'll get there, thank god for Mish and her praised 12WBT!

    ReplyDelete