Sunday 19 August 2012

Big Bag of BadAss

I think I've just awoken my inner badass....

I bought myself a boxing bag yesterday (in BadAss red) with some gloves and wraps (both BadAss Black). Here it is......oh la la...



Hung the sucker up this morning, and have seriously revved myself up. Had a couple of test punches (in jeans and a shirt, mind you), and have officially decided that this is definitely one of my favourite purchases EVER!

Now I just have to learn to use the thing. As much as I'd love to go out and beat the crap out of it, I'm going to read up on how to hit properly (I can hear my inner injury buff yelling at me that if I don't do it properly, something painful might go down....). But, needless to say, I'm psyched!

I have a little vision of me, all toned and hot looking, in a crop top, boxing my way to buff perfection (a girl can dream right?) Kinda like this...


We shall see.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to make an equally badass playlist to help me knock to stuffing out of myself.

Em xx

1 comment:

  1. What went on the playlist? Love boxing.. I used to have a personal trainer who was into the martial arts stuff so he'd use focus mitts and I'd punch, knee and kick him. Was heaps of fun and such a good workout :)

    ReplyDelete