Tuesday 21 August 2012

Red Flags for First Days

Oh god...

At about 10am this morning I found out I'm heading to NSW for 4 days.

For work.

Full of work dinners.

Full of days in the car going through small towns where the main street's bakery is the single source of sustenance for the town. Out to livestock sales where lunch consists of tea, biscuits and sausage rolls.

RED FLAG HELL! These four days also happen to fall on the...........

FIRST FOUR DAYS OF THE  12WBT.......................Fab-o timing, boss.

I'm going to go armed with an artillery of joggers, tights and sports bras. I'm flying up, with no checked baggage, so taking bulk healthy food will be an issue.

This will be an fun one, I'm interested to see what happens. Of course, I'm going to attempt my very, very best to eat healthily and calorie wise. On the plus side, it's going to be a great stepping stone. I'm only just starting out on the 'travelling around' part of my job, so this will be helpful for future trips. I'm going to see it in a positive light.

No doubt there are many of you lovelies that travel for work. Any fabulous tips for a novice you might have, PLEASE send them my way.

Love.

Em xx

2 comments:

  1. Not the greatest timing, but you will manage. You will make good choices when out for all of your dinners. You will find time to exercise. You will be so pumped to finally start this challenge, nothing is going to ruin this for you!

    You will win against these 4 days!

    ReplyDelete