Thursday 6 September 2012

....mhmmhmsmsmmhmhmhmh (me on the floor)

I have one little statement to make...



After doing the intermediate Thursday toning circuit, I've decided that Mish and I might not be friends anymore. Burpees AND mountain climbers...one after the other, three circuits......gah.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that one. Bringing sexy back....or rather bringing sweating, grunting, grimacing pain-written-all-over-her-face-back. Mmmmmm, come get it boys.

BUCK FURPEES!!

(although, I'll still keep doing them....something that painful would have to make you look amazing eventually....just sayin'. And burning a cool 550 cals....I'm okay with that.)

Don't worry Mish, I still love you....until the next burpee turns up.

Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment